Monday 30 April 2007



Saturday, April 28th was a magical day that will forever live on in history as the first home game for Toronto FC. In a previous post I think I discussed how important this team is to me; as a soccer fan growing up in a place where there was no local team to support, (the Lynx don't count...they just weren't good enough) I always had to look elsewhere. Those days are over.

Today, I officially renounce my 'support' for Liverpool FC. I will hope they do well, but there's only one team in my heart now, and besides; the day could come when we meet them in Global Cup Competition, and I don't want any fuzzy allegiances.

Saturday at BMO was simply awesome. The crowd were incredible, the team played well (for the most part) and although we didn't win and STILL haven't scored, every one of the 20,000 faces was beaming as we streamed out of the stadium.

May 12, bring on the Chicago Fire!

T-O!
T-O!
T-O 'til I die!

No comments: