Thursday 14 December 2006

I've been working hard lately, writing my little 150-word blurbs for as disparate a group of consumer products as you could imagine. Bizarrely, I go in alphabetical order, so in one day I might have to come up with something for Volkswagen, Victoria's Secret, Vette Magazine and Viking Yachts.

It certainly makes my brain into an interesting mush by the end of the day.

But the old typing is getting pretty quick, and I'm thinking more about getting started on that novel/screenplay.

In the meantime, I've added some new features to The Wasp. If you look to the right, you'll notice a section entitled 'Today's Best Stories'. Just things I came across and thought were interesting.

Below that is a section for 'Cool Products'. I don't endorse them....actually, seeing as I get paid to sell them to the public at large, I suppose I do technically....but anyway, for whatever reason, I think they're neat.

Although professionally, I find them tecnologically innovative and backed by unmatched customer service.

No comments: